The Local Crank

Musings & Sardonic Commentary on Politics, Religion, Culture & Native American Issues. Bringing you the finest in radioactive screeds since 2002! "The Local Crank" newspaper column is distributed by Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cleburne, Texas, United States

Just a simple Cherokee trial lawyer, Barkman has been forcing his opinions on others in print since, for reasons that passeth understanding, he was an unsuccessful candidate for state representative in 2002. His philosophy: "If people had wanted me to be nice, they should've voted for me."

Monday, July 31, 2006

Joltin' Joe

Here are some of my previous thoughts about Joe Leiberman. This is me arguing with someone over at (Liberal) Girl Next Door about the Leiberman/Lamont race. And this is one of the few good non-rabid critiques of Leiberman I've found so far.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

My suspicion is that the anti-Lieberman crowd want him gone for a combination of two reasons: his position on Iraq and his conservative position on most religious/moral issues. His position on Israel might qualify as a third somewhat smaller but related reason. Plus, he looks a little bit like Senator Palpatine from Star Wars.

8/01/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger The Local Crank said...

"Bill Clinton never told you the truth about your father."

"He told me enough. He told me you killed him!"

"No. I am your father, Ned."

"Noooooo!!!! It's not possible!!"

8/01/2006 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home