- Well, apparently we really are water-boarding, it really is torture, and it doesn't work. Oh, and the Democrats knew about it but wimped out;
- Oh, good GOD! Is there ANYTHING else horrible, malefic and evil that can come out about our corporate mercenary army in Iraq? Or have we at long last hit rock bottom?
- This seems highly unlikely to me, particularly in light of this;
- Republican corporate welfare is destroying public lands. And apparently, even Republicans (from Idaho, no less) are getting pissed about it. Yes, I was shocked, too;
- Mike Huckabee--like Dobson only with a charming avuncular veneer over the screaming paranoid crazy nougat center;
- CIA or CYA?
- Why do the troops hate the troops?
- State Rep. Phil King an early favorite for an Arlene Wohlgemuth Award (the coveted Arly). More on why King's idea is moronic;
- Blue Alaska?
- Iraq: militarily, doing a little better. Politically (the whole point of The Surge)? Not so much. And by "not so much" I mean "not at all."
Labels: News Round-Up