- Harold Meyerson on why the coming Recession may be different (i.e., worse) due to the structural instability of the American economy and why classical Keynesian solutions may not work;
- Imagine the news if a former DEMOCRATIC Congressman had been indicted for laundering money for terrorists;
- McCain and Giuliani may be toast as they move into states with closed primaries (i.e., ones where Independents and Democrats cannot vote in a Republican primary);
- The Huck has taken to shameless flim-flam in order to pretty-up his earlier shameless pandering to the Religious Right. A real profile in courage, but he still drives the economic royalists crazy with all his nonsense about Jesus caring for the poor;
- Health insurance companies are heartless scum. Try to contain your astonishment. Thank God we don't have that "socialized medicine" where healthcare is "rationed," huh?
- Mr. Pot? I'd like you to meet Mr. Kettle, you fat, sanctimonious bastard
Labels: News Round-Up