- (Some) Republicans like Obama because he isn't teh Hitlery. Who is satan;
- Or maybe they like him because he keeps using their talking points;
- But whatever the case, they REALLY hate Hillary. And the mysogyny flows like wine when they get going. But it's teh libruls who are fascists. No, really;
- John McCain was for his immigration bill before he was against it;
- The media is still lying about Bill Clinton. Yes, I was shocked, too;
- The Surge is working! = civilian deaths are down but we are nowhere near to achieving the stated goals of the surge, namely political reconciliation. Shut up, librul facist! Teh Surge is working!
- The First Superbowl, a heartwarming tale of history;
- Also, it's not really entirely clear how well the Surge is working. And McCain gets it wrong;
- Not a big surprise, but the US Military is stretched too thin to effectively deal with a serious attack here at home;
- Romney: not dead yet?
Labels: News Round-Up