- Reaganism is dead, and Dubya killed it;
- Do white people have a problem with Obama? Or just Appalachian white people?
- McCain's campaign "organization" is starting to scare an already-jittery GOP;
- And speaking of John McCain, he can't even be bothered to vote on a GI Bill he opposes;
- Obama took note of this;
- Fortunately, John Cornyn was available to wallow in his own crapulence;
- But Saint McCain drove the tele-Pharisees from the Straight-Talk Express!
- Handicapping the Veepstakes;
- New York Governor concerned that allowing the Oneida to get a small portion of their stolen land back will work a hardship...on those who benefitted from stealing it;
- And, lastly, where has the ACLU been during the YFZ fiasco? Inquiring minds want to know!
Labels: News Round-Up