- The Huck strikes back. The conventional wisdom was that Huck would drain conservative votes from Romney; turns out it was the other way around. Not sure it's enough to make any difference at this point;
- And do we really want the Huck for Veep? Is the chance that he will make it somewhat easier for the Democrats offset by the danger if McCain/Huck wins?
- The underreported story-Democratic primary turnout is shattering records;
- And despite Conservative wishful thinking about a "divided party," Democratic voters seem overwhelmingly supportive of either Clinton or Obama getting the nod;
- Meanwhile, McCain gets a head start on breaking campaign promises by blowing off a vote on the economic stimulus package he had repeatedly pledged to support;
- And Dobson asks for a million pledges not to vote for McCain, but does anyone really care what he (or any of the other Howler Monkeys) says anymore? Assuming anyone ever did?
Labels: 2008, Elections, President, RWHMMC